100 g of margarine
1 box of condensed milk
2 cups of wheat flour
1 pinch of salt
1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin powder
1/2 cup of cottage cheese
1 box of strawberries
Strawberry jam (optional
Method of preparation:
- Mix the margarine with 5 tablespoons of condensing milk (reserve the rest)
- Add the other ingredients until obtaining a homogeneous mass.
- Let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes
- With small portions of dough
- Line the bottom and sides of individual pie pans (7 cm in diameter)
- Bake in the oven (medium) for about 30 minutes or until golden.
1.Dissolve the previously softened gelatin in 3 tablespoons of cold water in a bain-marie
2.In a blender, beat the rest of the condensed milk with the curd and the dissolved gelatin
3.Fill the tartlets
4.Cover with the strawberry slices
5. Brush with the strawberry jam
6.Serve it chilled. Enjoy!